Gratitude is linked to better marriages, so try a few of these quick, easy ways to say “thank you” to each other. So, how to show gratitude to your partner in small ways, every day? These are some gestures anyone can do in a few minutes flat.
- Thank your partner for doing things out of love.
- Tell your mate why you appreciate an act of kindness.
- Appreciate the time and thoughtfulness, not just the results.
- In a sea of negatives, look for the positive.
- Leave surprise “thank you” notes.
- Let your partner know how important she/he is to your success.
- Praise and thank in private and public.
- Go out of your way when your spouse needs help.
- Say “Thank you” with a gift (Doesn’t have to be fancy).
Credit: Janice Holly Booth I Photo: Katrin Baustmann